Introduction & General Terms
Ping Pong Ltd is committed to protecting your and your family's personal information when you are using Ping Pong Ltd services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable for our customers. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following services:
• any Ping Pong Ltd website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy;
• social media or official Ping Pong Ltd content on other websites;
• mobile devices and other Applications (“Apps”)
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person when visiting our premises.
In order to provide you with the full range of Ping Pong Ltd services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
• what information Ping Pong Ltd may collect about you;
• how Ping Pong Ltd will use information we collect about you;
• when Ping Pong Ltd may use your details to contact you;
• whether Ping Pong Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
Ping Pong Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European General Data Protection Regulation, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 repealing Directive 95/46/EC (these laws are referred to collectively in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as the "data protection laws").
Who are we?
Ping Pong Ltd is a dim sum restaurant chain.
What information will Ping Pong Ltd collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Ping Pong Ltd’s products, services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, email and mobile notifications, telephone or text Ping Pong Ltd book tickets for a Ping Pong Ltd event or create an account using Ping Pong Ltd online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth, as well as information collected about your use of Ping Pong Ltd products and services (such as when you last visited our premises, what pages you visit on Ping Pong Ltd website and items you have “purchased” when signed in to your Ping Pong Ltd account).
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16, we may process limited personal data about you so you can give consent for the child to access some Ping Pong Ltd products or services. We may use your contact details to communicate with you about the child’s account or use of services.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information. When we do this, we will provide further information about why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Where we provide personalised services, we may ask your permission to review third party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalisation. Some of our services enable you to sign-in via a third party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow Ping Pong Ltd to access your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made publicly accessible). Please note that any information that is not required by the particular service you have opted to use will not be retained by Ping Pong Ltd.
Ping Pong Ltd collects information about how you use Ping Pong Ltd mobile or other Apps, Ping Pong Ltd websites or other Ping Pong Ltd content online, and the device(s) you use to access the services. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
How will Ping Pong Ltd use the information it collects about me?
Ping Pong Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• to provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries
• to provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience
• where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity using our products and services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service. For instance, we could use your website viewing history to provide personalised recommendations. If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive these services you can unsubscribe from email newsletters, or disable personalisation. Please visit Your Account in the Ping Pong Ltd Preference Centre to find out more. www.pingpong.my-pref.com/
• we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
Where Ping Pong Ltd proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. Please see section 18 below for details.